I’m running a FABULOUS giveaway during February, courtesy of I Love Vampire Novels. There are plenty of goodies to be won, and all you have to do is follow this link:
- ONE (1) winner gets $50 Amazon Gift Card, Signed Paperback of A Handful of Wolf (Book: 2) & Swag Bundle
- FOUR (4) winners get a Signed Paperback of A Handful of Wolf (Book: 2) & Swag Bundle
- FIVE (5) winners get a Swag Bundle
And EVERYBODY Who Enters Will Get:
- A Free Copy of Caging the Wolf via my newsletter
- Up To 5 Free Paranormal Novels Each Week Along With The Chance To Win Thousands In Gift Cards, Prizes, Deep Discounts On Your Favorite Books And Much Much More Via ILVN VIP Newsletter
What could be easier?
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
Sasha’s not a looking-to-the-future kind of guy, but he’s made an exception with his plans to travel and meet lots of pretty girls. Too bad his Pack Alpha, fate, and reality have other ideas about his trip abroad. He’s pretty sure he didn’t sign on to be a diplomat for the Snowdonia Wolf Pack. Or to find a Mate. Especially not a human Mate.
Megan knows better than to let a sweet-talking charmer get under her skin, but Sasha’s sexy playfulness is making her forget all her rules. Except one: she’s not willing to risk her heart by falling in love. The gorgeous boy from Wales can only be a fling, especially since her over-protective brothers hate him on sight.
In the midst of a wolf uprising, a hesitant Mate, and Megan’s complicated family ties, Sasha learns that sometimes impulsiveness is dangerous and even lethal. Can he show Megan why they belong together before it all comes crashing down around him and he loses his Mate forever?
$2.99 on AMAZON